Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Blessing for Singapore

Dear girls, by now some of you may know that I've started this term in another school! You are all very dear to my heart, and I pray that God is with you through your growing years, that each and every one of you will blossom into healthy, big-hearted and happy ladies, always ready to help and bless those around you.

Mdm Doris Ng just shared this video with me, and I was so deeply moved. I prayed to God, I want this blessing for our Marymount family too! So here it is, stay even closer to God through this period for He is the source of all goodness in life.


Somewhere in the middle of the video, you may spot a girl from Marymount (hint: she's a P5 girl this year ;)

With love, Ms Lin YY


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blessing for Singapore

Dear girls, by now some of you may know that I've started this term in another school! You are all very dear to my heart, and I pray tha...